It is a branch of Coventry University, opened on campus in 2012, and offers full-time and part-time professional courses in accounting, legal studies, and marketing. CU Coventry is a separate entity from the university, having its own personnel and facilities, though the university validates and awards its programs.
The institution’s courses are flexible, which means tuition fees are frequently lower than the maximum £9,250 that universities in the UK can charge for full-time studies.
CU Coventry Courses Types –
CU offers various courses which can meet the student’s needs that are:-
Coventry is one of the top 50 most student-friendly cities in the world. It’s an exciting area to live in, with a diverse range of arts, culture, and tradition, as well as a diverse calendar of events to keep you entertained. Coventry is a warm, pleasant, and safe city, with a cheap cost of living that makes it one of the most affordable places to live for students.
CU Coventry has a variety of close contacts with local student housing businesses that have reserved spots just for CU Coventry students.
International Scholarships –
International students can apply for a variety of scholarships, bursaries, and discounts that can be used to decrease tuition fees and help pay for their studies.
- CU Group Undergraduate Scholarship
This award is worth £5,000 to each successful applicant who enrolls in one of the CU group campuses in Coventry, London, or Scarborough between January and July 2022. This award is only available when you have completed the enrolment process successfully.
If you have a conditional offer for an undergraduate course, CU will immediately consider you for this prize. To be eligible for the grant, you must enroll in one of the intakes between January and July 2022. This prize does not need you to submit a second application.
Furthermore, you must:
- You must be self-sufficient and pay foreign tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a CU Coventry, CU London, or CU Scarborough undergraduate study.
- Only the undergraduate year one (stage one) submission is eligible for this scholarship.
- You can be a full-time or part-time student, but you must attend classes on campus. Please note that this grant is not available to students pursuing a 100% online degree at Coventry University (CUOL).