If you want to explore nature’s beauty while you study at Ulster University, then Coleraine Campus should be your first choice.
This is because it has various trek trails, beautiful landscapes, and beaches that it offers. Apart from that, you can visit film locations like Causeway and Game of Thrones.
You’ll never feel out of India because the local seaside towns are filled with cafes, bars and other places for shopping.
Apart from that, it has Riverside Theater and Sports Centre. It takes care of its students by offering them valuable guidance for their well-being through consultations, counseling centers, etc
Ulster University Accommodation for Coleraine Campus
Ulster University accommodation for Coleraine Campus has an enviable location. It is because it overlooks the River Bann, less than a mile to Coleraine, and only three miles from the seaside towns of Portrush and Portstewart.
Ulster University Sports Centre facilities for Coleraine Campus
Ulster University Coleraine Campus has got following facilities for indoor and outdoor sports:
- Two multi-purpose sports halls (football, basketball, badminton, and table tennis)
- Fitness Suite
- Strength and conditioning suite
- Steam room and sauna
- Six grass pitches
- Four artificial grass tennis courts multi sports area
- Floodlit 3G pitch
Along with that it also provides the services in the following regards:
- Fitness Tests
- Squad Conditioning Programmes (supported with a two-hour gym induction)
- Supervised Strength and Conditioning (S&C) sessions
- Unsupervised Strength and Conditioning (S&C) sessions